What We Donate
$500 Monthly Donations
As part of Connected Inc’s Good Citizenship philosophy, we donate $500 every month to a charity nominated solely by our volunteers. Those who received monthly donations this year:
- January: $500 - Youngcare
- February: $500 - RFBAQ
- March 23: $250 - QCWA Public Rural Crisis Fund, $250 - Backpack Bed for Homeless
- April: $250 - Aussie Helpers, $250 - Alfie, Tongan Workers
- May: $250 - Rosies, $250 - Beddown
- June: $250 - FareShare, $250 - Compassion4Community
- July: $250 - 3RDSPACE, $250 - Sheltered
- August: $500 - Mummy's Wish
- September: $500 - Eat Up
- October: $500 - Make a Wish
- November: $500 - RFBAQ
Our Charity over the years have either fully supplied/funded, or significantly contributed towards the supply of over sixty shipping containers to our pacific neighbors, such as Fiji, Vanuatu, Tonga, Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands.
Items supplied have included essential day to day living items, school supplies, clothing, medical and hospital supplies.
Item Donations to Other Organisations
We currently support and assist numerous existing Welfare Service Providers (for example Micah Projects) who work closely with individuals and families affected by Homelessness, Domestic Violence, the Disadvantaged and those from Poor Socio-Economic backgrounds.
This is achieved by providing free of charge essential day to day items that a client may require to transition into new or temporary accommodation. This includes items such as furniture, bedding, clothing , manchester, kitchenware etc.
Other organisations are supported with free items such as clothing, manchester, craft ware, toys etc. They Include Prison Support Groups, Nursing Homes, Special Schools, Aboriginal Communities, Churches etc.